Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here we go again

It's bound to happen one of these times, right? I keep getting closer. The first time I applied, I was in college, didn't have much to show and they were very polite, but i'm sure they laughed when I left the room. The second time I applied was for the After Effects position. Though I was recommended by the person they were going to hire, someone else was hired before I even got my portfolio in. With the Layout Artist, Pixar actually called me up and flew me out for an interview. That was amazing. Thought they didn't offer me a job, I was that much closer. Now, I'm gearing up for round four! Wish me luck.

8 comments:

Laura said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Maxmomma said...

Oh, I wish you all the luck in the world! You and Pixar would make a good match... and I think I know you pretty well :). After all, who couldn't find you irresistible?

dan said...

You might want to remind Kristen that this is a PG blog. JK. Best of luck man. I really hope you get it.

REM-Brant said...

Wait...! You mean I have to compete with you!? Crap...

Good luck! It's a long shot for me--I think you have a much better chance at getting it.

Rose Ledezma said...

Good luck, Glenn! :D Woo!

MeiLani and Michael said...

So I'm a week late but GOOD LUCK! I am SO proud of you for chasing after your dream. We all know it is going to happen, it is just a matter of when I guess, huh?

Good luck!

benjatoon studio said...

great blog

Lauren said...

I'm wishing you the best of luck. You've got the talent part covered!